VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, 24-hour emergency/multi-specialty/general practice in Denver, Colorado.
If you’re an outgoing individual who is interested in joining our dynamic team and becoming a member of the Denver community—enjoying all that the Rocky Mountain Front Range has to offer—we want to hear from you!
Our 22,000 sq. ft. facility features CT, MRI, fluoroscopy (C-arm), ultrasound, digital radiography, a dental suite complete with dental radiology, a complete in-house clinical laboratory, I-131 ward, orthopedic and soft tissue surgical suites, 5 surgical tables, rigid and flexible endoscopy, and a growing physical therapy practice including hydrotherapy. Our ICU is equipped with cage-side multifunction monitors capable of measuring SPO2, NIBP, 2-channel IBP and ETCO2 as well as telemetry, biphasic defibrillator, doppler blood pressure units, pulse oximetry, Newport E360 mechanical ventilator, oxygen cages and cage-side lactate and glucose monitors.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Alameda East adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.