Our AAHA-accredited animal hospital has been serving pets and their people for nearly two decades in the Seattle area. Seattle is known for its abundance of arts and culture, incredible food scene, outdoor activities, and laid-back vibe.
In addition to our AAHA accreditation and commitment to practicing excellent medicine, we’re a Cat Friendly Practice and are currently working to become Fear Free certified. We do everything we can to make our practice a place that clients, patients, and staff members enjoy coming to every day.
Outside of work, our team members stay busy hiking, skiing, gardening, and taking advantage of all Seattle has to offer. We’re looking for an associate DVM to join us in our quest to practice only the best medicine and live the good life in a great city.
Whether you’re a new graduate eager to learn and grow your career or a seasoned veteran of the profession, you:
- Would like a full-time, long-term position in the Seattle area
- Have a passion for internal medicine and dentistry
- Are independent and confident, able to stand alone and make decisions to help improve the hospital
- Are open to mentorship and growing professionally
- Possess exceptional communication skills and understand how to effectively educate clients
- Might be interested in pursuing a potential buy-in of the practice in the future
About Our Offerings
Our benefits are hard to beat. We offer:
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance (75% of base premium covered)
- Simple IRA after 1 year
- CE budget, plus paid time off to attend CE
- Licenses (Washington State, DEA)
- Membership dues and associations (AVMA, AAHA, WSVMA, PSVMA)
- Professional liability insurance
- Pet discount on services and products
Ready to love your job? We’re ready to meet you! For confidential consideration, please submit recent resume and cover letter to Darla Hoffer at firstname.lastname@example.org