Heartland Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary clinic in Boiling Springs, South Carolina. Since 2000, the veterinarians and vet staff at Heartland Animal Hospital have provided quality medical care, surgical care and dental care for Boiling Springs pets.
Improving lives through personalized care – both to clients and their pets. Our vet hospital believes preventative care helps pets live a longer and happier life so we provide early detection and treatment of disease as pets age. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of South Carolina
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including: