We are seeking Licensed Technicians to join our team!
• Full and part time Licensed Technicians needed to join our 5 Doctor practice in McLean, VA, a beautiful suburb of Washington, D.C.
• Our hospital offers a broad spectrum of services such as orthopedic surgery, ultrasound, endoscopy, acupuncture, and dental care.
• Competitive salary offered based on experience and skill level.
• 401(k) & Healthcare package, paid vacation, great pet care discounts, and paid CE.
• We take pride in our team members as they utilize the latest technology in the combination with a strong knowledge of veterinary medicine.
• Our staff members are professionals who enhance our practice by focusing their skills on anesthesia, surgery, dentistry, radiology, client education and laboratory diagnostics.
Old Dominion Animal Health Center is the founder and home of Paws of Honor, a non-profit that provides free medical care for retired military and police K9s in the DC Metro area. Our medical staff prides themselves on the ability to make such a major difference in the lives of these brave K9s lives. See what you can be a part of at https://www.facebook.com/Pawsofhonor/
Email resume to Cherish@odahcenter.com
Qualifications: •Previous experience with animals •Ability to build rapport with patients and clients •Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills •Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment •Excel at working independently but also in a team environment •Possess strong leadership skills
About Old Dominion Animal Health Center
Old Dominion Animal Health Center is a full service animal healthcare facility offering a full range of complete veterinary medical and surgical services, as well as outstanding boarding, grooming and training services. Our modern facilities span over 24,000 square feet and feature comfortable reception areas – a separate one for dogs and cats – eight examination rooms, four dental stations, and two surgical rooms. Through our comprehensive services and spacious, well-equipped facilities, we strive to make each and every interaction as comfortable and high-quality as possible.
Our networked pet health information system ensures accurate, up-to-the-minute information about our patients, available from any room in the facility. With ODAH Center, nothing is left to chance.