Want to be a part of a creative and positive team were you can make a real change? Are you looking for a place to put roots down and grow while taking the lead in an established practice? Would you like to be a voice for the voiceless? Here at Pampered Paws Animal Hospital we are looking for a Managing DVM who is ready to put their own unique sparkle on veterinary medicine and help our amazing practice grow.
First things first!! >> Check out our music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZaczOj9hM
Pampered Paws Animal Hospital is a Compassionate and Progressive Small Animal Practice looking for an Exceptional DVM who is committed to the highest quality of medicine. We service an exceptional clientele with well trained staff and 30 minute office visits. We place a heavy emphasis on client education. The medicine we practice is consistent with what is taught in vet school.
Exceptional clientele makes Paws an extraordinary place to practice. There are 3 buildings that total approximately 8,000 square feet: the hospital, pet resort, spa, and cottage with an acre dog park for our patients to enjoy. For more information, please visit our website: www.pawsoxford.com
• Creative and well trained staff
• Class 4 laser therapy
• 24 hr nurse in call service
• Brand new anesthesia monitoring system with capnography
• Newly renovated surgery suite
• State of the art in house lab
• Brand new digital x-ray
• 3 exam rooms
• Front and back reception for efficient client flow
• In house chemistry, CBC, electrolytes
• Close driving distance to MS State and Memphis veterinary specialist for referrals.
About Oxford, MS:
Oxford, Mississippi is home of Ole' Miss (The University of Mississippi) which is located in Northern Mississippi, not far from Memphis, TN. Paws Animal Hospital is located on 6 acres and surrounded by acres of rolling hills, wildlife, and low density residential homes, yet only a 1 mile from the most rapidly growing and popular part of town. Our clients love their pets as much as we love their pets!
Exceptional clientele makes Paws an extraordinary place to practice. Oxford, MS offers a family friendly community, rich with charm and culture, and festive with frequent sporting events. Oxford offers a true sense of place and community, and is ever growing.
Benefits: We reward leadership and excellence with:
• Highly competitive base salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Career Growth Opportunities
• In-house Training If you are looking for an excellent practice, with unmatched growth potential, we want to hear from you!
Internal Number: 2225
About National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
Our Why: For the love of animals and the people who love them.
Our Mission: To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.
Our Values: We value teamwork, integrity, service excellence, innovation and goal orientation.