Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Prescott, camping, hiking, biking, fishing, all in your spare time when you accept a position with us in North Central Arizona! Perfect, year around weather, lots of mountains, lakes, trails for your outdoor pleasure when you join our integrated veterinary practice. Circle L Animal Hospital (https://circlelanimalhospital.com) and 4Paws Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic (https://4pawsrehabclinic.com) is a multifaceted small animal hospital that focuses on whole animal health and well being. We are an AAHA accredited, integrated medicine clinic that strives to provide the most complete care to every patient every time. Our team enjoys practicing in a facility equipped with advanced diagnostic features, including digital x-ray, a fully equipped surgical suite, and a dedicated rehab area, just to name a few. Our skilled and tight knit team maintains an efficient and enjoyable work environment by being proactive to the needs of our doctors, patients, and clients. We have a devoted community of clients and pets and are looking for someone who can have fun at work while working collaboratively to provide the best veterinary care possible to the community. We are looking for a dedicated veterinarian, new grads welcome, who has interest in integrated medicine. No on call or emergency hours, along with our team with a wide range of experience and areas of interest, helps provide a healthy work/life balance. We provide competitive salary as well as benefits that include, generous paid time off, CE, retirement plan, and many others that support the feel goods of working with such a great team and community! If you are interested in becoming part of a practice team with an excellent community reputation, a positive work environment, focus on providing authentic service, and all while living your best balanced life, please send a cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Dr Leonda Armstrong.
1) Competitive wage/benefit package/ paid CE
2) Average of a 4 day work week
3) 30 min wellness and rechecks to 45 minute (up to an hour & staggered when possible) sick appts plus drop offs for diagnostics, some drop offs during the day and possible emergencies but blocks left during the day in hopes of helping with that)
4) 1.5 hour lunch
5) 1.5 techs/assistants per DR
6) Flexibility to do surgery all day or 1/2 day per week with 2 trained surgery technicians
7) 4 day weekend monthly not included in vacation time that is alternating with a 3 day weekend as well promoting work life balance.
8) 2 weeks paid vacation, plus all holidays paid plus one week at Christmas or new years so averaging 5 weeks plus paid time off.
9) Rotating Saturdays every 3rd or 4th Saturday
10) Health insurance, dental, vision, liability, licensing all paid, DEA lic
11) Fully functioning hospital, with all diagnostics available at your fingertips including ultrasound, lab and dental and digital radiology
12) No evening on call
13) Practicing medicine the way you want to practice
14) Open minded owner willing to listen and that tries to keep up on current trends and meds by offering monthly Dr Meetings and attending CE.
15) A young support staff that you can help mold into the type of staff you want them to be
16) Support from a senior dr if needed
17) Telehealth medicine available
18) Integrated practice with Eastern Medicine and rehab
19) Tailored in house pharmacy based on drs needs.
20) Paid and encouraged ce growth to bring new things to the practice or just sharpen the skills needed
21) Small animal only practice or would you like to add things to it
22) Management opportunities if desired
23) Supportive management team that will have your back. And open to discussion
24) Open door policy and open to all communication
Must be current licensed DVM with the ability to obtain an Arizona license within 3 months of hire.
Be able to articulate your goals and passions in a cover letter.
Must be excited and compassionate about the opportunity to grow and learn.
A willingness to take on a general surgery load with independence or mentorship.
Available to work a 4-5 day week with rotating 4 day weekends.
About Circle L Animal Hospital
AMAZING Opportunity to Practice Multifaceted Medicine
Circle L Animal Hospital: “Where East Meets West For Care at its Best”
Circle L Animal Hospital and 4Paws Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic is a multifaceted hospital that focuses on whole animal health and well being. We are an AAHA accredited, integrated medicine clinic that strives to provide the most complete care to every patient every time. We are expanding into 2 locations and are looking to add to our Practice. We are looking for candidates that want to practice best case medicine, be focused on fun and whole health wellness and desire to have a balance in their work life and family life.