North Creek Pet Hospital located in Bothell, WA is seeking to hire an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice.
Since 1984, North Creek Pet Hospital has been committed to providing the residents and pets of Bothell, Washington with a dedicated and skilled team of veterinarians and staff. Our busy, 4 doctor practice is client-centered with an essential focus on the special human-animal bond. Our team enjoys a supportive and positive work environment, and would love to welcome a new team member who is devoted to practicing great medicine with a passion for excellent patient care.
At North Creek Pet Hospital, you will find the latest techniques and advances in medical, dental and surgical care, in addition to a friendly and helpful staff. North Creek Pet Hospital is proud to offer digital dental and regular x-rays, CO2 laser, therapeutic laser, ultrasound, acupuncture, puppy socialization courses and much more.
· Modernized building with 5 exam rooms, a treatment area, a surgery suite, dog run area, and cat condos for boarding
· In house laboratory capabilities for selected blood chemistries (Abaxis chemistry system), urinalysis and sediments, PCV/TP, FELV/FIV tests and Parvo ELISA tests wish are all run by technicians. IDEXX Laboratory services for any lab work needing to be sent out
· In house ECG’s run and interpreted by DVM.
· Digital X-Ray machine, VetPACS digital X-Ray program. Capability to send out X-Rays for professional interpretation through IDEXX
· Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including pulse oximetry, capnograph, ECG, esophageal thermometer and blood pressure.
· Phillips EN Visor C HD ultrasound available for in-house ultrasounds, U/S guided cystocentesis, and U/S guided biopsies. Capability to send out ultrasounds for professional interpretation through IDEXX.
· Large pharmacy – large inventory of established prescription medications as well as some of the latest developments.
· AVImark computer system for management of client and patient data.
About Bothell, WA
No other destination provides such a diverse experience like the Pacific Northwest. Offering natural, historical, cultural and recreational opportunities, it is home to a vibrant mix of attractions that will satisfy every taste. The urban-oriented traveler will find a host of attractions and activities including concerts, festivals, dance and theatre. The outdoor-oriented visitor will enjoy a wide variety of activities including bicycling, hiking, cross-country skiing, and downhill skiing. More pastoral pursuits will be found among wheat fields, tulip fields, apple orchards and vineyards. From the top of the Needle to the thrill of the Orcas to great kids’ activities, there is no end to the fun things to do in Seattle. Bothell itself, is a fast-growing neighborhood on Seattle’s east side.