Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital located in sunny Orlando, FL is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
Do you have the desire to join a dynamic team of veterinary professionals whose goal is to provide the highest level medicine? Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital is a well-established, full service small animal practice providing well rounded veterinary care to our community since 2003. With a strong focus on client education, our happy team of veterinary professionals partner together to offer an exceptional experience. Don’t take our word for it; check out what our clients are saying about the team at Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital! https://www.facebook.com/pg/waterfordlakesvet
5 full-time associate veterinarians
Fully equipped surgical suite including surgical laser
Basic & advanced dentistry equipment including digital dental radiology
Digital radiology suite
Abaxis in-house laboratory equipment as well as an abundance of reference labs available
Advanced pain management including therapeutic laser
Large boarding facility
Strong partnerships with the surrounding veterinary community including specialty & emergency facilities
For more information about Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital please visit our website at:
The Associate Veterinarian (ADVM) is responsible for medical and surgical care of patients in the exam room and in the hospital. This includes maintaining client relationships and effectively communicating the care needs and condition of their pet. Medical records are maintained in an accurate and legible manner and estimates are presented to clients in advance of care, as appropriate. The ADVM is considered a member of the hospital’s management team and is therefore responsible for supporting the hospital leadership and NVA.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics
· The ability to delegate responsibility and achieve results with hospital team members
· Capable of quality decision making
· The ability to coach, correct, develop, and motivate employees
· Demonstrates excellent time and task management
· Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with staff and clients
About the Area
Sunny Florida is home to award winning beaches, the top theme parks, a thriving culinary scene & so much more! Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital is situated at the heart of it all! Located approximately 5 miles from the University of Central Florida, Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital is surrounded by upscale suburban communities, is minutes away from the nightlife of Downtown Orlando & a short drive to all that Orlando has to offer!
Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Number: 3637
About Waterford Lakes Animal Hospital
To improve the comfort and well-being of pets by providing progressive and compassionate care. We develop a community of animal hospitals and pet resorts that share knowledge to achieve sustainable growth.