Part Time or Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
We are a privately owned busy small animal practice seeking a client and patient oriented veterinarian. We are a progressive practice that encourages full medical work ups and performs soft tissue surgery, dental procedures and is currently adding acupuncture. The practice is equipped with full in house lab, digital x-ray, dental unit, dental x-ray, ultrasound, surgivet, dopler BP, tonovet. Our staff is a cohesive team who always puts the patient first. We have 2 full time and 2 part time doctors and focus on a strong work-life balance. Flexibility is ideal.
• Builds rapport with clients and patients and makes sure treatment matches their lifestyle and expectation
• Performs complete physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort
• Communicates clearly with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine
• Assists in the development of staff to delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public
About Mallard Creek Animal Hospital
We are a privately owned, cohesive 3+ doctor small animal veterinary hospital in the University area of Charlotte. Our hospital sees mostly dogs and cats, but will see some rabbits and pocket pets.