Encore Vet Group partners with thriving veterinary practices to broaden our community, bring people together, share values and commit to creating better lives for people and their pets. Our team of industry leading professionals has both clinical and operational experience, which helps provide meaningful support for our partnered practices. We know the future of veterinary medicine looks different, and we want to be leaders in shaping that future.
We are currently seeking an Associate Veterinarian at Vestal Animal Hospital to help support our fast growing practice in Vestal, New York! The Associate Veterinarian plays a significant role in the medical operations of the veterinary practice. Providing excellent medical care while elevating their amazing team, veterinarians are in a unique position to have a positive impact on the lives of the animals and humans that surround them.
What you will do:
• Provide comprehensive and compassionate medical care to all animal patients while ensuring excellent client service is delivered to animal owners
• Role model professional standards and client service expectations
• Maintain a positive, cooperative working relationship with all team members
• Work hard, but have fun!
What you get:
• Excellent benefits and competitive pay
• Generous signing bonus
• Student loan repayment - seriously!
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)
• An awesome team to work with
• Career advancement opportunities
• Ability to learn and grow in the direction of your personal dreams
• A workplace where your thoughts matter and you have input into the things that matter to you
What you have:
• DVM degree or equivalent
• DVM license in New York (or able to obtain)
• Experience preferred, but able to mentor new doctors!
• Outstanding customer service skills
• A positive attitude and a strong will to help others
• Ability to work independently and within a team
Internal Number: 0835321
About Vestal Animal Hospital
Encore is a veterinary-led organization, founded by a DVM and led by a DVM. We built Encore because we felt that the needs of the veterinary industry were not being met by corporate medicine. With decades of experience, our team has an intimate understanding of veterinary transition — we know what works, and more importantly, what doesn’t.